Since December 2007, ICC has provided over 10,000 copies to our community members FREE of charge. ICC has conducted presentations and workshops in ten (10) states in the USA in our efforts to inform, educate and empower our community about the preparation of this important but often neglected document. ICC’s drive to inform, educate and empower our community members to attend to this important matter has been very well received and appreciated. These documents have become part of important services ICC provides and have been proven helpful to a number of clients in their personal lives and decision making.
We are very pleased to provide these documents electronically at no cost as a service to our community.
What we provide:
- A customized, Five Wishes document ready to be completed and signed.
- These documents are available in English bilingual Hindi, Gujarati, Bengali and Urdu languages.
- After providing some basic information, you will be given access to ICC’s account at Aging With Dignity website. Here you will be able to set up an account, option to complete the entire document online and/or print a document in any of 26 languages, legally valid for ANY of the states you live in the United States.
- You have up to 30 days from initial registration to revisit your account, update and print your copy.
Please note, that each individual should provide demographic information on ICC web page before proceeding to prepare their copy on Aging With Dignity website to receive a free copy using ICC’s account.
What you need to do:
- Provide details about you in the following short form. This data is used for ICC internal use only. Once submitted, you will be provided with a link to a secure site for getting your personal copy on Aging with Dignity website.
- Once on the Aging with Dignity website you create your own account and password. Make a note of these items since you will be able to visit the website again to make any changes as well as print out your copy for next 30 days.
- You may select the document in one of the available languages for your copy of Five Wishes.
- Please note, that some states require specific language for the first two of these five wishes. If you are a resident of these states you will also be provided with appropriate supplemental information. In all cases, the last three wishes are still very relevant and useful. We encourage you to use both of these.
- As you make your choices, video and other information is available for your guidance.
- Please note that all your data as you prepare Five Wishes is confidential and for your personal use only. Neither ICC or Aging with Dignity use or sell or distribute it to anyone.
We at ICC and Aging With Dignity hope that you take advantage of this wonderful resource made available to you. It is a gift to you and your loved ones.
Fill out the form below to download your free copy of Five Wishes.
Note: Required fields are marked with *