Event RSVP is closed.
We are delighted to have great number of RSVP attendees at the event.
For those of you who have signed up, we look forward for informative and productive workshop followed by refreshments!!
ICC is pleased to invite you to attend the following FREE workshop:
Workshop: Health Care Proxy and Living Will
This workshop is planned at India Society of Worcester, Shrewsbury, MA
Presentation by: Yogesh Parikh, Programs Director, ICC
Girish A. Mehta, Exec. Director ICC
Sunday Oct. 25th, 2015 Shrewsbury, MA 2:00 PM to 4:30 PM
Seating is limited, Based on your RSVP we will reserve your seat(s) and confirm by email.
RSVP must be received no later then Thursday, Oct. 22nd, 2015
We also encourage you to share this information with your friends and family – everyone over the age of 18 needs to prepare this. You will be helping them to take care of this important legal document.
(Details and logistics are given at the end of the invitation)
Benefits to you
- Understand the need and considerations in preparing this important often neglected legal document.
- Guidance to express your wishes about YOUR health care preferences.
- Answer your questions.
- You will receive FREE copy of Five Wishes document and we will guide you to prepare your Health Care Proxy and Living Will.
- Take care of this important matter to you and your family
- Save hundreds of dollars ($$) of legal fees and avoid delays.
ICC is pleased to provide this and other programs as a community service FREE of any charges or fees.
We thank Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan for their sponsorship of these events.
ICC also thanks India Society of Worcester for collaboration and generous use of their facility for this workshop.
Details / Logistics
Sunday, October 25, 2015
Venue: India Society of Worcester
152 Main Street, Shrewsbury, MA
Agenda: Workshop 2:00 PM to 3:45 PM
Refreshments (complimentary) 3:45 PM to 4:15 PM
For any questions, please feel free to contact Girish Mehta at firstname.lastname@example.org