We are happy that you have decided to become a member of ICC.
- As a member, you are an observer of what we do. You may participate in our community outreach programs and activities. You will have access to our website where you may find useful information under the “community resources” section.
- You may provide us with your suggestions, comments or ideas for us to pursue.
- We encourage you to visit us at ICC booth at any local event and get your membership “key tag”. The key tag provides you ICC contact information (web site address, email as well as 24 x 7 voice box number) for you as well as for you to share with any of your friends and family in case they need to get in touch with us. In addition by registering the key tag unique ID with ICC, you would be able to receive your lost keys back while maintaining privacy.
- We hope as a member, you will help us in increasing awareness about ICC and its efforts among our community members.
- ICC will not sell or distribute your demographic information to anyone or any organization. Your information and privacy would be respected. Your information will ONLY be used for ICC internal purposes as we serve our community.