We are very pleased to provide these documents electronically at no cost as a service to our community.
What we provide:
- A customized, Five Wishes document ready to be completed and signed.
- These documents are available in English bilingual Hindi, Gujarati, Bengali and Urdu languages.
What you need to do:
- Provide details about you on the following short form. This data is used for ICC internal use only. Once submitted, you will be provided with a link to a secure site for getting your personal copy on Aging with Dignity website.
- Once on Aging with Dignity website you create your own account and password. Make a note of these items since you will be able to visit the website again to make any changes as well as print out your copy for next 30 days.
- You may select the document in one of the available languages for your copy of Five Wishes.
- Please note, that some states require specific language for first two of these five wishes. If you are resident of these states you will also be provided with appropriate supplemental information. In all cases, the last three wishes are still very relevant and useful. We encourage you to use both of these.
- As you make your choices, video and other information is available for your guidance.
- Please note that all your data as you prepare Five Wishes is confidential and for your personal use only. Neither ICC or Aging with Dignity use or sell or distribute it to anyone.
We at ICC and Aging With Dignity hope that you take advantage of this wonderful resource made available to you. It is a gift to you and your loved ones.